A dental implant is a screw which is placed inside the jawbone so that it acts like the tooth roots. They are a secure and reliable foundation for fixed or replacement teeth. They not only look natural but operate like one making them a worthwhile investment.
The dental implant fuses into the jawbone to support the abutment and the crown, making them more firm and convenient. They are a great option to replace missing teeth. Missing teeth eventually leads to the deterioration of the bone quality around the areas.
The jawbone requires stimulation in order to retain its mass and teeth provide this stimulation. When you have missing teeth, the jawbone loses this stimulation leading to its deterioration. That’s why getting dental implants has become a necessity.
In this article, we discuss affordable dental implants Delhi and where you can find the best implants at the best prices.
Where can you find affordable dental implants Delhi?
At Smile Mint Studio you can get affordable dental implants and the procedure will be done by our expert dentists where they will place the implant directly on the jawbone. The procedure usually takes up to 45-60 minutes and you can walk out of our clinic with tips and tricks on how to care for your implants and teeth.
In the next visit, they will place the replacement crown on the dental implant completing your set of teeth and bringing back that lost smile and glow.
The cost of dental implants depends on the type of implant you are getting. A hospital stay is not needed as it is a short surgical process that lasts anywhere between one to two hours. The cost of dental implants in Delhi is affordable compared to other metro cities and with proper care, these implants last a lifetime without needing any further investments.
In the next section, we have discussed the advantages of dental implants over bridge work
The advantages of dental implants over bridge work
There are many advantages attributed to dental implants. And if you are still living with missing teeth then you are denying yourself of these advantages. We have listed the advantages below:
- There is no damage to the adjacent teeth
- It has a very long lifespan
- It may be expensive initially but it is economical in the long run
- It provides the same chewing efficiency as natural teeth
In the following section, we have provided the tips on how to care for your dental implants.
How to care for your dental implants?
With due care a dental implant can last a lifetime, and these tips will help you achieve just that.
- Brushing twice a day with an interdental brush after you are done with your regular brushing. Flossing regularly is good for your implants
- Avoid eating very hard food with your dental implants as they put pressure on your jawbones.
- Smoking is not only injurious to health, but it is also fatal for dental implants. Tobacco weakens the jawbone to such an extent where implants fail to work. If you smoke then please quit smoking for these implants to work.
- Visit your dental clinic to get your teeth and mouth checked regularly. The dentists will examine your mouth and certify if the implants are in good condition.
Dental implants are a great solution for the problem of missing teeth. They are safe, dependable and an effective option that are custom designed to match the shape and color of your surrounding teeth, giving you a natural appearance.